Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I’m going to stop blogging

I have made the decision to stop writing blog posts. As much as I continue to enjoy sharing the thoughts on my latest read, by having a blog I have begun to feel obligated to write a detailed review for every book I read. And that, over the past months, has become a significant time commitment. I’ll still write reviews over at Goodreads, albeit mostly very brief reviews. So I hope I’ll be able to keep up with my book friends that way :). I have posted the ten remaining reviews that I hadn’t had a chance to publish yet. And on that note, I just wanted to say that I've appreciated everyone who has read and commented on my review posts.

Sincerely,
Chris


2 comments:

  1. At least you are going to keep writing your reviews. I can't wait to see what you will read over at goodreads. Plus, I will keep posting my comments over there. I actually like seeing what you are reading. It's always fun to see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melody, I'm glad to hear you plan to keep commenting on my reads :).

      - Chris

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...