Saturday, December 29, 2012

First Anniversary

Three hundred and sixty five days. It's hard to believe it's been so long since I made my first blog post. I'd like to think my ability to critique a book has improved since then, if for no other reason than frequent practice. It's been a fun journey so far - sharing book opinions on my own website. Now, this isn't one of those awesome blogs that has giveaways... but I would like to take a moment to mention a couple of ladies. First, I would like to thank Beebs. Beebs has been reading and commenting on my reviews basically since day one, and it’s hard to stress how much that has meant. Especially in the beginning, it was much easier to attempt writing reviews when I knew at least one person was paying attention. The other person I would like to single out is Tin. Tin is a more recent The HR Critic reader, but between mentioning this site on her blog and "liking" posts on my Facebook page... she has become my most vocal advocate. So a big thank you to anyone crazy enough to read my reviews, but special thanks to Beebs and Tin.

Have a great New Years,
Christopher

7 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary, Christopher!

    Here's to another year of books and reviews! I look forward to reading more of your insights. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Raises glass*

      Thank you Tin :).

      Delete
    2. *Clinks the glass*

      Very curious: What book have you started the year with? ^_^

      Delete
    3. :) Since I'm going to publish the review tomorrow, I won't ruin the surprise. Hint: it's one of the books on your 2012 favorites list.

      Delete
    4. Now I'm _more_ curious -- and I wonder if you liked it or hated it.

      Looking forward to tomorrow's post, then!

      Delete
  2. Happy Anniversary......doesn't feel like a year has passed. Looking forward to another year of interesting reviews :)

    Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? Time flies. Thank you Beebs, on both accounts :).

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...